> New South Wales
Welcome to Arcadia Vale(2283)
- Local Government Area (LGA): City of Lake Macquarie City Council
- Distance from Sydney CBD: 96km (59.7 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 71.4 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: Myuna Bay(2264), Wangi Wangi(2267)
- Other suburbs with same post code: Awaba, Balmoral, Blackalls Park, Bolton Point, Buttaba, Carey Bay, Coal Point, Fassifern, Fennell Bay, Fishing Point, Kilaben Bay, Rathmines, Ryhope, Toronto
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 1,381 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 42 years old
- Most of people in Arcadia Vale were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: English
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $567 per week
- Median family income was: $1,414 per week
- Median house price (2010): $360,000
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.