> Northern Territory
> Alice Springs
Welcome to Ali Curung(0872)
- Distance from Darwin CBD: 1021km (634.5 miles)
- Surrounding suburbs: Wollogorang Station(0862), Muckaty Station(0862), Renner Springs(0862), Wycliffe Well(0862), Santa Teresa(0872), Phillip Creek Station(0862), Avon Downs(0862), Warrego(0862), Helen Springs(0862), Barrow Creek(0872)
- Other suburbs with same post code: Areyonga, Docker River, Yuelamu, Nyapari, Antewenegerrde, Kintore, Ghan, Erldunda, Mulga Bore, Atitjere, Finke, Mereenie, Wanarn, Anmatjere, Titjikala, Pitjantjatjara Homelands, Yuendumu, Hale, Imanpa, Indulkana, Petermann, Costello, Burt Plain, Wingellina, Chilla Well, Nyirripi, Ampilatwatja, Amata, Hugh, Patjarr, Yulara, Lake Mackay, Aherrenge, Ti Tree, Jay Creek, Wallace Rockhole, Gibson Desert North, Mount Zeil, Hart, Anatye, Thangkenharenge, Kaltukatjara, Wilora, Murputja Homelands, Uluru, Namatjira, Alice Springs, Wutunugurra, Mount Liebig, Simpson, Haasts Bluff, Santa Teresa, Urapuntja, Hermannsburg, Mutitjulu, Gibson Desert South, Sandover, Tjukurla, Umpangara, Fregon, Amoonguna, Tara, Mimili, Papunya, Tjirrkarli, Davenport, Laramba, Kunparrka, Tanami, Ayers Rock, Ernabella, Barrow Creek, Engawala, Kulgera, Hart Range, Kiwirrkurra, Willowra, Canteen Creek, Ngaanyatjarra-giles
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 535 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 22 years old
- Most of people in Ali Curung were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: Australian Aboriginal
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $250 per week
- Median family income was: $620 per week
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.